Conditions of Use
1. Use of the Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle Website: All products are sold subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using the Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle site you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Order process To place an order you will be guided through a series of simple steps on our website. Payment details are taken from your card. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract will take place on the dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non acceptance of an order may be due to: the product being unavailable, non-authorisation of payment or identification of an error in pricing or product description.
3. Payment Payment for goods can be made by any method indicated on our website. Payment should be made and funds cleared before goods have been dispatched. If we unable to supply any goods, we will inform you at the earliest time and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Delivery As your goods are dispatched from our warehouse will send you a dispatch confirmation email. The creation of the con
tract between you and us will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the designated address. 5. Description of goods We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour, texture or detail of the good will be exactly the same as the actual product. We try to ensure that prices are up to date and accurate but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
6. Cancellation of goods You are entitled to cancel your order you have placed. You may exercise your right up to 14 days, starting from the day after the goods were received. If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered you must send them back at your own cost or you will be charged the actual cost of collecting them. The goods must still be in ‘as new’ condition. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
7. Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle 2 Year Warranty
7.1. Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle Two Year Warranty applies to all products, with a value over €100,– purchased on or after 2nd July 2014 – subject to the following conditions.
7.2. In addition to the manufacturer’s standard warranty period, we guarantee that all products will be free from manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase – subject to the conditions below.
7.3. Defective products will be repaired free of charge or, at our option, replaced by a fully functional equivalent (in some cases a later version) providing that the products are returned to us, delivery paid and suitably packaged within five years from date of purchase, together with a copy of the original sales invoice.
7.4. All products are guaranteed for this two year period provided that:
7.4.1 Products are not designed for short term usage or have a natural short life span.
7.4.2 Products have not been subject to damage or loss from ordinary use.
7.4.3 The manufacturing defects do not relate to a cosmetic or finish fault (including silver plate or lacquer issues) as these are not covered by our 2 year warranty.
7.4.4 The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling, used beyond the limits specified by the manufacturer or Normans and you have complied with the instructions contained in the manual and any technical instructions for use of the products including those relating to maintenance and care.
7.4.5 The products are not powered with an unsuitable power supply, power source or battery or subject to adverse environmental conditions.
7.4.6 The products have not been altered by you and any fault in the products have not been caused by use of accessories and /or supplementary or replacement parts which were not original components of the products.
7.4.7 Any repair or replacement of a defective product within the two year period will not renew or prolong your guarantee beyond the original period.
7.4.8 In the event that you delay in notifying us of the defect in the product and additional damage is caused by that delay, we reserve the right to reduce our liability accordingly. The above provisions and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.
7.5. The products were purchased directly from Musiktreffpunkt – Roland Ekle and not via a third party marketplace such as Amazon or eBay.
8. Exports If you are ordering from overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which occur once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges incurred at this point are your responsibility and must be borne by you. For further information please contact your local customs office as policies differ from country to country. 9. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
musiktreffpunkt Roland Ekle e.K. Breitwasenring 5 DE-72135 Dettenhausen – Germany